- Milani baked blushes.. These blushes are a must have. The formular glides on beautifully unto the skin leaving a nice dewy sheen. Did I mention how pigmented they are ? yes they are super pigmented, have a few in my stash already with Red Vino being my favorite.. Dark skinned girl like myself? try Red vino, totally worth the hype and giving its Mac´s Raisin a run for its money, its no wonder I reach for this more and more every day..
- Simple Cleansing Wipes. My most trusted everyday companion to get every bit of makeup off my face. I truly can’t live without these, I need it everyday, even on days that I don’t wear makeup, but so lazy to wash my face before bed, I just use these to cleanse off sweat and pollution accumulated throughout the day. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. Definitely my favorite gentle daily facial wash. Cleanses without drying the skin. I use it religiously every day and night and my skin has been thanking me since then. No breakouts, oily or overly dry skin, it balances my skin out. This had got me covered and performs better than the more expensive Clinique facial wash I have been using. Definitely a must have for every skin type, from sensitive to the not so sensitive.
- Neutrogena Pink grapefruit foaming scrub.The beautiful Gabrielle Union swears by this stuff and after using this for some time now, I can understand why. This bad baby contains salicylic acid which fights acne like no other, I use it once a week and it leaves my skin feeling clean and acne free, plus the smell too is so refreshing. Some people use this everyday, but if you have sensitive skin like me, stick to ones or twice a week for best results without irritating the skin.
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner. After using this toner, I wonder how my skin survived until now. This is seriously my most loved part of my skincare routine. This toner is mild ,minimizes my pores and brightens my skin. Its been a skin saver for me these past month, no annoying flares that would normally pop during certain periods in a month. A major plus, its ingredients are natural.Well this is on the pricey side though, but totally worth it.
Ladies, we can all agree on one fact , there is something truly satisfying about saving money and what is even more satisfying is scoring beauty products that actually work without spending a fortune. Have some tried and trusted drugstore beauty products you want to share with us? please drop a message, and if you are already using some from the list above, please let us know how it works on you.. Have a blessed week and catch ya latter.
Buy the products listed above HERE
Love x Light