Hello guys, hope you all are doing great, its Friday yayy,… and I am super excited to bring you another beauty/product review by the very beautiful and super stylish Liz. A lil something about Liz, if she tells me about a new product , Im sold cause this woman has a bunch of knowledge in all things fashion and beauty, and is my go to person so you can imagine my excitement about this review.. 3 words to describe Liz, Beauty, Minimalist(approach to style and Beauty) and sophistication, I swear this lady is all that without even trying; Read on as Liz writes about he favorite beauty products..
1. Armani maestro liquid foundation- goes on like second skin. So light and airy. Easy dropper application. For full but light coverage I used max 6 drops applied w a brush. Been using daily. Love it!
2. Nars pore reducing matifying primer with spf 30. Actually works magic! I put on after daily moisturizer and let set prior to foundation. Works magic! Visibly noticeable pore reduction after a week of use. And spf is added bonus. Good enough for eye area and negated need for separate lid primer. Smoother foundation application was noticeable. Def Worth it’s $32 tag!
3. Christian Louboutin lipstick in Eton moi (matte). Fun matte color with easy application, dark coverage and does not require lipliner. Often worn with MAC nightingale liner. Beautiful keepsake packaging. But at $90 not the most matte, nor long wearing lipstick ever! Still prefer Nars jumbo pencil or lime crime matte stain which are significantly less. I’m not sure I’ll be buying another.
4. Iman oil blotting pressed powder. Totally controls shine! Perfect setting powder. Used with Armani maestro above. Compared w Bobbi brown pressed powder which I used with the same foundation. This wore much better and required no touch ups over 8 hrs! Drugstore brand and under $15, so quite a steal!
5. Malin & Goetz glycolic pads-
First off, individually wrapped so perfect for travel! If you’re concerned with texture and want to reduce visible pores, fine lines and blemishes (my otherwise semi- perfect skin went through a moment!), this is your product! Suitable for daily use, but I preferred 3x weekly and alternated w kheils overnight microdermabrasion which is my standard exfoliant. Makes your skin baby soft, rejuvenated-revealing blemish free, reduced pore and renewed skin! All after 10 days of use! Not sure I’ll continue using long term or may reduce to 2x weekly as I don’t want to create glycolic dependence. So may keep as an emergency aid!
A big thank you to Liz for taking out time and sharing all these goodies with us..Ladies any favorites on here? you can visit your nearest Sephora or check out the link below to shop the products.
Have a great weaken guys and check back soon for our weekly outfit post.
Love x Light