As I get older, my love for minimalism goes beyond just building a minimal , functional wardrobe to a minimal skincare routine. I really don’t get caught anymore with current must haves trends that usually come with hefty price tags that hardly ever gets the job done. Im all about functionality and affordability and that brings us to this miracle product, Aquaphor. Some have seen it in passing like I did in drug stores but never paid attention to it, and others have tried it and have excellent reviews and can’t stop raving about it. Well I was hesitant to try this especially as it has mineral oil as one of its ingredients, but boy was I wrong? If you suffer from extreme dry skin, this is definitely a product for you, Or you can go a-la-beyonce‘ and use is all over your face at night for a baby soft , wrinkle free and glowing skin or use it like I do, dab it around your eye area and lips every night etc. Below are the 6 different uses for this multipurpose gem Aquaphor Healing Ointment.
- Lip Moisturizer ( does the job better than anything I have used before)
- Minor burns and cuts sustained around the house, this healing ointment does wonders.
- Tattoos ( this ointment protects while healing the spot)
- Prevents Fine lines. (my personal favorite, moisturizes the skin like no other)
- Soothes dry flaky skin.. My friends in the Nordics and colder climates can benefit from this.
- Helps Heals eczema and dry patches.
Here are some of the great things this lil miracle product can do and much more. Want to give Aquaphor a try? I think you should. Share your thoughts on the product if you have used them before, just so we are clear guys, this is not a sponsored post. Everything written on here is my honest opinion of a wonder working multi purpose product.
Enjoy your week and check back soon..
Love x Light